Sep 14, 2010

The Photoman In Action

Well, I'm coming back !!! hehe

Senangnya bisa bertemu si laptop lagi. Setelah sehari semalam gak bersentuhan dengan my baby (baca: blog ini) I finally write something, and it feels so much better !!!!!

Anyway, seharian kemarin saya gak kemana-mana, just spending sometimes going around the globe of West Borneo. Yah, walaupun sebenarnya cuma berjalan lurus alias going straight forward to Singkawang, lumayan buat nambah beberapa pengalaman, and I got some lesson to learn too.. :-)

Checkout some of my 6120classic shots on my way to Singkawang :

Welcome to Singkawang

A lonely long road

Long Road

the sea

padang sawah + pohon kelapa

And therefore, I got a new alias I created for myself a while ago : the Photoman...yes, the photoman in action is now trying to conquer the world of digital imaging...hahahaa

There are more photos to upload (thanks to the slow internet connection, I can't upload more than these five), and more stories to come, so be sure to checkout the upcoming post..hehe
See you soon :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment