Sep 15, 2010

Photoman : The Magical Madness of My Mind

This is a little story about my journey back to Pontianak a few days ago. On my way back , I was thinking about something. I'm feeling a little bit sick because of the pains lately. I was thinking that a true love never gives happiness (in some way), instead, it gives pains. I feel lot of pains, but never feel like I will give up or break down just because of this. A little melancholy but this quote's still playing around in my mind.

This thing makes me a little mad about the pains I experienced. I'm just curiously thinking about it, and this mad-feeling I call as "The Magical Madness of My Mind". It's somekind of personal stuff. And I will consider making a concept though about this.

Anyway, I took some shots during the my way back to the city, some shots I really love, because I think that pictures look very nice..hehe

somewhere in my journey

Someone Inside The Ball

penambangan


And I saw a bunch of fish, in the pond when I visited the tourism place called "Wisata Nusantara" in Mempawah City (and I will write about that place later, it's coming soon, hehe). These fish are doing some magic to my mind. They were making some patterns, sometimes a turbulence, or a circle pattern. I thought that's wonderful to see those fish doing that..hehe

So checkout this picture :

Fish making a turbulence

Well, enough is enough, that's enough for this post. I'll write again about the experience I got from the journey. So see you soon :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment